PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Information pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on personal data protection
Dear User, pursuant to Regulation (EU) No.2016/679 and in relation to the personal data (hereinafter "data") you provide on this website, we inform you that:
- The data processed are:
- By using the website www.racip.eu you consent to the processing of your data by Consorzio Veneto Insieme for the purposes indicated herein:
to allow navigation
to be contacted following a voluntary request for information by filling in the relevant contact form
allow the sending of newsletters, after prior consent
The data will be processed in written form and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic media.
The provision of such data is compulsory to access the site and to send information or news if requested.
- The data may be communicated to all data processors (appointed for the purposes of the law within Consorzio Veneto Insieme) according to their authorisation profile and to those responsible for processing (each project partner) appointed by Veneto Insieme, subject to verification of reliability and favouring adequate information on the correct processing of the data.
- Communication and transfer abroad of data: The data, conveyed through newsletters or messaging systems, may be transferred to recipients based outside the EU who have signed agreements aimed at ensuring an adequate level of protection of personal data, or in any case subject to verification that the recipient guarantees adequate protection measures.
- The undersigned Company will take the necessary measures to ensure the utmost confidentiality regarding the above-mentioned third parties and to process the data only for strictly necessary purposes.
- The data will be processed for as long as the website remains active; with regard to the data itself, you may exercise the rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 in art. 15 - 20 GDPR: At any time, data subjects have the right to access their personal data, to request its correction, updating and deletion. It is also possible to object to the processing and request its limitation.
These requests may be addressed to Consorzio Veneto Insieme, with registered office in Via Pullè, 21 - CAP 35136 - Padova, PEC: email@example.com
If it is deemed that the processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller is in breach of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - Italian Guarantor (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/)."
The data controller is Veneto Insieme - Società Cooperativa Sociale Consortile, with registered office in Via G. Pullè 21 - 35136 Padova PD, ITALY. Tel +39 049 8901212 - Tax Code 013640285, in the person of its legal representative.
This website uses Google Analytics, an analysis service provided by Google.
Google Analytics uses text files (cookies) that are stored on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This website also uses, from time to time and on a non-constant basis, content from social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook and in general content from other platforms may be used on an as-needed basis. We cannot control the cookies that these third-party sites set and so it is advisable to check with each third party directly for more control over these cookies. Below are some useful links to the cookie policies of the third parties mentioned:
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser:
The way it works as well as the options to restrict or block cookies, can be done by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org for information on how to manage/delete cookies depending on the type of browser you are using.
If you wish to delete cookies from your smartphone/tablet's internet browser, you should refer to your device's user manual.
iPhone / iPad / Safari